Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Protection is an integral part of MGC management philosophy.
We are committed to conduct our business activities in compliance with applicable governmental regulations, laws, industrial and other requirements through the implementation of our Health Safety and Environment Management System.
We will serve
- Our customers of LPG with our rich experience and knowledge in gases, our sincere concern for safety and health, large infrastructure and network, and close partnership with wholesalers and dealers, and achieve customer satisfaction through timely deliveries, convenient availability and high levels of safety, and contribute to the development of Oman
MGC commits itself to:
- Working proactively with all employees, customers, public and government bodies that are concerned with HSE issues and meeting all applicable environmental standards
- Empowering all employees “not to start work unless they believe it is safe to do so” and to “stop work if they consider it to be unsafe”
- Imparting Knowledge, information and training on HSE issues at the time of induction of new employees, and periodically within the period of employment.
- Instilling a sense of responsibility towards safety in every employee through carefully planned and organized communications and counseling.
- Actively monitoring and measuring HSE performance through internal & external audits, inspections and periodic performance reporting.
- Striving for continuous improvement in HSE performance.
MGC’s HSE policy is applicable to all business units operating in all current & future Locations.